Post by adminOct-09,2018
Peanut roasters are now widely used throughout the world. The operation of the peanut roaster is very important when baking different materials in a peanut roaster machine. Before using the peanut baking machine, attention should be paid to the operation details during the operation to ensure the service life and good results of the baking machine.
1. Clean the remaining slag at the bottom of the baking machine before starting to prevent the blocked fire strip from affecting the heating time.
2. Check the tubing display tube of the expansion tank before firing to ensure that the oil level is 20 mm higher than the bottom of the glass tube. When the oil level does not meet the requirements, heat transfer oil must be provided.
3. After the fire occurs, the high temperature pump should be explained to improve the recovery speed of the heat transfer oil. When the temperature of the baking furnace reaches 80 ° C, press the butter of the co-rotating drum to keep the drum in working condition to prevent high temperature deformation.
4. The oil temperature of the roaster should be controlled at 290-300 °C to control the temperature by opening and closing the fuel door. When the oil temperature is higher than 300 °C, the fuel door should be opened to lower the temperature; when the oil temperature is lower than 290 °C, the fuel door is closed to raise the temperature. The oil temperature should not exceed 300 ° C to prevent t5. The heat transfer oil reaches the boiling point.
5. During the baking process, the milky white peanuts have an operating temperature of 180 ° C and a time of 20-25 minutes. For red-skinned peanuts, the working temperature is 200-220 ° C, the baking time is 60-70 minutes, and the baking temperature is 200-220 peanuts for 70-80 minutes. Due to the different moisture content, the operator should first bake 1-2 times in order to estimate the number before the group is produced.
6. When the fire is turned on, the feed port, the discharge port and the air outlet should be closed to ensure the working temperature of the roaster. After the feed, the exhaust air valve should be opened to facilitate the discharge of humid air.
7. For the feeding of the roaster, each bucket should have 10-15 intervals to prevent simultaneous discharge, which affects the quality of roasted peanuts.
8. If the power is turned off during the baking process, immediately rotate the reverse handle to discharge to prevent the peanuts from burning.
9. After the work is completed, the heating must be stopped to lower the oil temperature and the temperature of the roaster. When the oil temperature is 80 °C, the circulation pump should be stopped; when the temperature of the baking furnace drops to 80 °C, the drum should be stopped to prevent static and high temperature deformation.