Post by adminOct-08,2018
Peanut machinery includes a variety of mechanical equipment, such as peanut dry sheller, wet sheller, peanut chopper machine, peanut roaster machine, etc., the current application is more extensive, and save us a lot of artificial aspects The cost, below, let's take a look at the various things that need to be aware of when using peanut machinery.
1. First check whether the various fasteners are tightened, whether there is grease in each bearing, whether the rotating part is flexible, and whether it is placed on a stable ground.
2. To check the supply voltage, the switch must be in the off position.
3. After the motor is started, the steering should be consistent with the direction indicated on the machine. Peanuts can only be fed if they are idling for a few minutes and confirm that they are functioning properly.
4. When peanuts are fed, they must be even and proper. They should not contain iron filings, stones and other debris to avoid mechanical accidents.
5. When the peanut shell increases, the motor can be moved downward to tighten the fan belt to increase the amount of blowing.
6. When operating, people should not stand on the side of the belt to avoid injury.
7. When using the machine to be stored, remove the dust and dirt on the surface and the residual grains and other debris inside. The machine should be covered and placed in a dry warehouse to avoid sun and rain.
8. Remove the drive belt and store it separately.
9. Clean the bearings with diesel oil and apply grease after drying.
10. The lubricating parts and the bearing room should be kept adequately greased and cleaned and replaced regularly.