Post by adminJan-03,2019
Description of Peanut butter production line:
1. Inspection and selection of raw materials of peanut production line: raw materials are provided by qualified suppliers. Each batch of peanuts shall be inspected before entering the factory.
2. Baking in peanut butter production line: put qualified peanut in oven, set temperature to 180-185 ℃, then bake for about 20-25 min. Peanuts roasted are of uniform color without over-cooked crust.
3. Cooling in peanut butter production line: put roasted peanut into the stainless steel cooling chamber for cooling.
4. Screening in peanut butter production line: put the cooled peanut into the peeling machine for peeling.
5. Color sorting in peanut butter production line: after peeling, color sorting machine is required for further processing.
6. Manual selection in peanut butter production line: after being sorted, manual removal method is adopted for removing debris, insect eroded grains, moldy grains, burnt grains and impurities from finished products.
7. mixing grinding in peanut butter production line: during the first coarse grinding, peanuts are ground into paste of medium fineness, then add stabilizer in mixing pot, then mix the peanut butter at 100-110 ℃ for sterilization. The second sugar grinding is to grind the peanut paste into fine smooth finished peanut butter.
8. Filling in peanut butter production line: put the finished peanut butter into the specified package or into sealed sterilized bottle.
9. Stable peanut butter production line: the packaged finished peanut butter will be transferred to storage room. After the products reach their best stable state, it can be packed.
10. Packaging of peanut butter production line: the qualified products are packed with labels stuck on.